40 Lessons in 40 Years 
#1 Support Others

Over the last 40 years, I have learned many things. Experienced many adventures and met many people. When I think back on the years, I realize that the biggest lesson I have learned is to support others. Many times in my life others have supported me. There were a few times I accomplished something and no one was there. Sometimes a birthday went by and only my mom and dad said Happy Birthday. Several years I lived in small towns and my only focus was on work. While I had many acquaintances, real friends were nowhere to be found. Then there were people over the years that have became my biggest cheerleaders, supporters and friends. These are the people that celebrate and support me.  In turn I support them.

This year I turned 40 and I spent the month of July reflecting on my lessons over the year. I asked my tribe to support me in my goals for the year. To raise $10,000 for the Leukemia Society, to rock at Valley Leadership and in Suns 88. Always up for a challenge and ready to support me, they showed up BIG TIME!

In turn I asked them about the goals they have for themselves so I can support them. They have amazing goals for this year! Check them out!

- To get my life coach business up and running with clients
- To be an amazing JLP Foundation Board Member
- To see me at Christmas in Chicago
- Celebrate being 70 and married 50 years!
- Exercise more, expand my business, and have another awesome Touch a Truck Event
- To be in a healthy relationship. To raise $1000 min for the JLP through friends and family. To have a successful JLP Presidential term
- Focus on building my community in my new city - Phoenix!

Everyone in my tribe has amazing goals and as a group we will accomplish them together!

“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” 
― John Bunyan


Comments