My Fundraising Page



 To donate please visit:

My Fundraising Page


Racing to Save Lives

More then 823,000 Americans are battling some type of blood cancer. Help us to find a cure! I'm running 3 marathons in 2009! See below for updates!


Since 2000 I have participated in seven events with the society and raised close to $30,000. I am running in memory of my brother Michael Brad Mayer. I figure if he can go through what he did, I can certainly run 26.2 miles! So I have joined the Phoenix Chapter of Team in Training.

I'm asking you to help by making a contribution of $26.20 donation (one cent per mile) or whatever amount your budget allow. My fundraising goal for the marathon is $1900.


Donate Now!

Please use the link below to donate online quickly and securely. You will receive a confirmation by email of your donation and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation. My fundraising deadline is October 15th.

 To donate please visit:


My Fundraising Page


Training For

I am training in memory of Michael Brad Mayer. As many of you know, Michael was 20 when he was diagnosed Thanksgiving weekend in 1999. He put up a brave fight undergoing two bone marrow transplants, chemo, isolation and even not shaving for months! But the lord called on July 8th 2000 and he was called home. Michael really was an easy going guy and his favorite quote was:

Dance as though no one is watching;

Sing as though no one can hear you;

Love as if you have never been hurt and

Live as though heaven is on earth.

On behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, thank you very much for your support. I really appreciate your generosity! I hope you will visit my web site often. Be sure to check back frequently to see my progress. Thanks for your support!

Sara C Mayer






Comments