Dad Update

I would like to thank everyone for their support, prayers and thoughts in this difficult time. I cannot believe how lucky I am to have such a supportive and caring group of friends. Last night around 5:00 pm surrounded by friends and family, the life support was removed on my father. Unlike the movies where you expect someone to pass quickly, my dad has been hanging on for the last 24 hours. His vital signs are dropping slowly and he is expected to pass soon. Today we spent the day at the hospital making arrangements for his transfer into hospice, however he will be stating at the hospital. A Chaplin visited him this evening before we left to come home. His vital signs are dropping slowly and he is expected to pass soon. I thank you once again for all your comments, support and prayers.

Comments