Happy New Year! My 2010 Theme!


Every new year, I think about the past year and reflect on the major accomplishments and shortfalls. I try to find something from each experience that I can learn from.  Then I typically set a theme for the new year, last year my theme was to cross off bucket list items.  This was a particularly good year for sticking with the theme, however sometime life gets in the way and throws some curves.  

   "Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us" ~Hal Borland


After much reflection, I have decided to focus on one thing for 2010.  My 2010 theme will be "Achieving the terminal degree".  I cannot wait to finally put the dissertation to rest! This year I ask that my friends provide encouragement, support and reminders of my theme! This truly will be the greatest challenge I have ever attempted in my life. I know it will be worth it and make my parents proud! 

Auld Lang Syne

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne!

Chorus.-For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne.
We'll take a cup o' kindness yet,
For auld lang syne. 

 

Happy New Year! 

Comments