$25,000 raised and the 8th event with Team In Training 26.2 miles closer to a cure!


After eight seasons, I am still awe struck and filled with emotion when I cross the finish line. I can’t believe how powerful the Team in Training experience is. Just knowing that I am running for people that are going through Chemo, bone marrow transplants and pure hell just to live keeps me going as I run. I wish that I could say this was my last run for Team In Training, because we found a cure, but it is not. I wish that I could look in all the kids eyes and say don’t worry the fight is over, but it is not.


This season was particularly emotional for me, because I lost my dad. I dedicated this race to him, wish he could have been there. He was, just from up above. I know I made him proud. He always wished he could do something for my brother Mike and you made that possible for him! Many people donated in his memory, and my family appreciates your support greatly.


I also had an amazing group of people on the team this season. I must say, I think we did a fine job representing the Desert Mountain states. As we say here “Some like it hot, we like it hotter!” I will not forget all the wonderful people that I ran with this season, you rock!



Since 2000 I have raised over $25,000! Amazing how fast that adds up. I could not do this without the help of all the donors, thanks for all your generous donations! You are helping us find a cure! We will find one!

The Weber Family

Beverly Mayer

Barbara Collins

Kristin Nelson

Brian Bradfield

Sue Patterson

Moya Duncan

Barbara Mayer

Judith Mayer

Beverly Vaillancourt

Lillian Potter

Kim Criscuolo

Christopher Borek

Sara Mayer

Lee Cowley

Daniel Silenzi

Barry Birdwell

Teresa Gray

Sharon Doyle

Lisa Blackburn

Sharon Doyle

Clifford Hall

Donna Sell

Debra Spector

Dawn Edmunds

Richard Doyle

Patty Frain

Cynthia Berntzen

Daniel Bureau

Mary Knight

Ruth Kepner

Rachel Jones

Lauren Blue

Susan Barrick

Debra Seagrist







Comments