What I know for sure

Wow... I am turning 34 this weekend. I can't believe that I am 34. When I was younger, I remember my cousins turning 25, 30 and 35. I always thought when I turned 34 I would be different. I guess I thought I would have it all figured out, know what I want in life and exactly what I want to do with my life. I am not sure why I thought this would be the case, but I did. I don't feel I have it all figured out but in keeping with Oprah's idea this is WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE...

  • Relationships with people are complicated, ever changing and rewarding. 
  • You can pour all your time and effort into work, but that will not fill you up emotionally.
  • When you give back, you in turn learn more about yourself. 
  • Everything is possible, no really, everything is possible.... and my fav quote "Those that say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it"
  • I am a strong introvert but outgoing when needed
  • Animals bring peace and harmony in life
  • The US has some complicated laws, policies and practices... sometimes it seems things in other countries are simple... 
  • I feel full when I am influential, making a difference and impacting others lives.
  • In the end the only thing that really matters are your relationships with others. 
  • Travel refreshes my soul and fills me up with peace and clarity
  • I value a good conversation about progress, ideas and change over silly gossip
  • I am driven to succeed
I still have a lot of figure out, but this is what I know for sure...I think... 

Comments