New Year 2011

Every year I set a Theme, I don't do resolutions because well everyone forgets them and who needs disappointment right? My 2010 theme was "Achieving the terminal degree", I am very pleased to report that I made much progress in this area. I was able to accomplish many milestones in this area. As I think back on the year, I realize how much changes in one year. I can't believe how much my life has changed in 12 months. Time goes by so quickly and change is abundant. 2010 was a great year, I am proud of many things, had some fun and now ready to put this one behind me. YEAH 2010, now on to 2011! 

What is in store for 2011? Who can predict? 

2011Who?In my life there have been many people that have come and gone, they have left their mark (some good, some bad). When I think over the years I wonder, who will be around in 2011? Who will I meet in 2011 that I did not know in 2010? Who will leave a lasting impact? 2011 What? What will I do in 2011? Will I be doing the same thing for work? Will I explore more countries abroad? Will I finish my degree (finally)? Will I purchase my own home? What volunteer positions await me? What will I be doing in 2011? 2011 When?  When will I do all this? When will I find the time? When will I discover my true purpose? 2011 Where?  Where will I end up in 2011? Job wise, volunteer wise, physically, spiritually, and emotionally? 2011 Why?  Why will I do the things I do in 2011, what will those things accomplish? Why am I asking so many questions? 2011 How? How am I going to make 2011 the best year? How am I going to figure out what 2011 is going to be for me? How am I going to celebrate 2011? 

"It is better to travel than to arrive"

Since it is better to travel then arrive, I am going to travel for 2011. I am going to take the journey of life.  I am going to let things happen, and experience it. All of it. I am going to have some fun, do some work, explore life and be happy. Most of all I am going to travel and enjoy 2011.


 

Comments